Zafrani Chicken Korma
Today I will tell you a Great Zafrani Chicken Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Zafrani Chicken K recipe in a step by step full detail. I actually test this Zafrani Chicken Korma at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Zafrani Chicken in your home. I am telling you all about Zafrani Chicken Korma Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Chicken Korma Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 10 minute
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
• 10-12 strands Saffron Soaked in 2 tbsp warm milk
• 5-6 tbsp Oil
• 4 Green Cardamom
• 4-5 Black peppercorns
• 3-4 Cloves
• 1 inch Cinnamon
• 515 gm of K&N’s Mughlai Tikka
• 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• 1 cup Golden Fried Onion
• 12-15 Cashew Nuts Soaked in warm water
• 1 tsp Red Chilli crushed
• 2 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
• Salt to taste
• 3-4 drops Kewra Essence
• 4 tbsp Yogurt
• 1 tsp Cumin Powder
1. Blend light golden fried onions and cashew nuts with little water to make a paste.
2. Heat ghee and oil in a medium pan.
3. Oil is too hot, add green cardamom, black peppercorns, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Fry for 1-2 seconds.
4. Add the prepared paste in the medium pan and cook for 2-5 minutes. Now add salt, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, red chili crushed, coriander powder and garam masala powder.
5. Cover the medium pan and cook on low flame for 3 to 5 minutes
6. Prepare the Mughlai Tikka as per the instructions on the pack.
7. Add the prepared Mughlai Tikka and mix well. And then Add kewra essence and saffron soaked in fresh milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
8. Garnish with light golden fried onions, almond and saffron strands.
9. Serve hot with naan or rice.