Witches’ Brew Chicken Soup
Today I will tell you a Great Chile Soup you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Chile Soup at home very easily.
I actually test this Chile Soup at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and Chile Soup Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about Chile Soup full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Chile Soup increases your love with your family and relation.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 40 Mins
Yield: Makes 12 cups
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 (16-ounce) cans great Northern beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chop green chiles
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Shredded Cheddar cheese, or add sour cream, and add sliced green onions, cooked and crumbled bacon
How to Make It
Melt butter in a big Dutch oven over medium-high heat add chicken and next 3 ingredients and saute 15 minutes. Stir in broth and next 3, 4 ingredients.
Bring to a little boil reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally 25 minutes. Stir in 2 cans of beans and use chiles.
Mash remaining can of beans in a little bowl. Whisk together flour and add milk and stir into beans. Gradually add bean mixture to soup mixture, stirring constantly. Cook 15 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro. Serve with the desired toppings.