White Sauce Pasta Recipe | White Sauce Pasta Italian | White Sauce Chicken Pasta Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great White Sauce Pasta Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss White Sauce Pasta Recipe in full detail. Read this article at the end and after that, you will able to make White Sauce Pasta Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test White Sauce Pasta Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make White Sauce Pasta Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about these white Sauce Pasta Recipe ingredients and Method. I am sure that this White Sauce Pasta Recipe increases your love with your family and relation. Choose your family’s favorite flavor, and feel free to use a cheese blend alternatively f the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
Try this White Sauce Pasta! With its silky smooth sauce made from butter, milk and all purpose flour (maida). it’s a guaranteed way to delight your taste buds. suchlike to Tomato Pasta, White Pasta is also extremely very simple to make and takes only 22-25 minutes prepare lightly spiced aromatic fresh white sauce, stir-fry the veggies, boil the pasta, and mix them all. Easy, isn’t it? This White Sauce Pasta Recipe explains the entire cooking process with step by step to make cooking it even simpler for new as well as expert cooks.
Preparation Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
Ingredients White Sauce Pasta Recipe
- 3/4 cup Penne Pasta or any Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4-5 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- And 1/4 cup chopped Green Capsicum
- OR add 1/4 cup chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Broccoli
- Salt to taste
For White Sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Garlic, optional
- And add 1 tablespoon, Maida
- 1 cup Milk (250 ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano, optional
- Or add 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- A pinch of Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
Used whole wheat pasta to make White Sauce Pasta Recipe even healthier and kid-friendly. However, you can use any category of pasta either white pasta or whole wheat pasta per your preference.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe (With Step by Step Photos to make cooking)
Boil raw pasta according to the instructions given on the package or following instructions. Take 5-6 cups water in a deep saucepan, bring it to boil over medium flame. When it starts boiling, add 3/4 cup Penne pasta and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil them until al-dente (cooked but not very gentle). It will take around 12-14 minutes. Check whether pasta is a cook or not, take one pasta in a fork. If it is a small firm to bite, it is cooked. If it is hard to bite, it requires more cooking.
Transfer cooked pasta to a big colander and drain excess water.
While pasta is cooking, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a pan or kadhai over a superior flame. And Add 1/4 cup chopped carrot, 1/4 cup chopped green capsicum, 1/4 cup chopped red capsicum, 1/4 cup chopped broccoli and salt.
Cook veggies are small cooked but still crunchy, for around 4-5 minutes. Turn off the flame and transfer them to a big plate.
Heat 1½ tablespoons butter in the same pan or kadhai over medium flame. Add 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic and sauté for 40 seconds.
1 tablespoon Add maida (all purpose flour).
Stir continuously and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour 1 cup milk little by a little while stirring continuously with a whisk.
Stir and mix for 2-3 minutes.
Reduce flame to reduced. Continue Cooking until mixture starts to thicken. It will take around 4-5 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the pan. When mixture starts to coat the back of a spoon as shown in the picture here, it means that it has started to thicken.
And then Add 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes, a pinch of black pepper powder and salt.
Add sauteed vegetables and pasta.
Turn off flame. Mix well.
White sauce pasta transfers it to a serving plate. White sauce pasta is ready. White sauce pasta garnishes it with grated cheese and serves while they are still hot.
Tips and Variations
- White Pasta Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools low. Enjoy pasta while they are still hot.
- For cheesy flavor add 2 tablespoons grated cedar cheese or mozzarella cheese in step-10.
- Use veggies of your choice. Sweet corn, button mushrooms, french beans, onion etc.
- Before using leftover pasta, re-heat them with 1/4 cup milk or water to make the sauce thinner.
- For preparing white pasta in large quantity for a party, follow the given steps. Make the sauce, boiled pasta, and stir-fried veggies in advance. Then at the time of serving, re-heat the sauce (if the sauce is too thick, add little water or milk in it), add boiled pasta and cooked veggies, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste: Very Soft and Creamy 🙂