Chicken White Korma | White Chicken Korma Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Chicken White Korma Recipe you can easily make Chicken White Korma recipe at home. I am going to discuss White Chicken Korma Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make White Chicken Korma Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Chicken White Korma at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this White Chicken Korma in your home. I am telling you all about White Chicken Korma’s full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the White Chicken Korma increases your love with your family and relation.
You are looking at the best korma recipe of then try this shahi white korma recipe to make your day. Very Simple and Very easy recipe to make in your home kitchen using very-simple and minimum spices.
As it’s a special recipe due to shahi touch so you can present it to your guest in the family functions. In korma recipes, many chefs and restaurants are preparing this korma to provide special flavor to their customers. White korma will have a white color with a lot of masalas and show the grainy korma texture. Many people who belong to Asia serve it as a wedding dish.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Serves: 3 servings
- Chicken – 600 gms
- Oil – One Tbsp
- Whole Garam Masala
- Green Cardamom -five
- Cumin seeds – 1/3 Tsp
- Cloves – six
- Black Pepper – Fifteen
- Salt – To Taste
- Onion sliced – One Cup
- Ginger – 3×3 inches
- Garlic cloves – three
- Green chilies – two
- Almonds – 7
- Cashews – 9
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
- Yogurt – One Tbsp
- Lemon Juice – two Tsp
- Place chicken in a medium bowl.
- Pour some fresh lemon juice, salt, and yogurt and mix well.
- Marinate chicken for 30-35 minutes.
- In a medium pan, pour oil and heat it up.
- Add the onion in heated oil and slightly brown it.
- As the onion gets the too light pink color take it out on kitchen paper.
- Now make a paste of onion, garlic, ginger and fresh green peppers using the blender.
- Now add whole garam masala (Cumin seeds, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black peppers) in heated oil.
- Add the blended paste in the medium pan and saute for a few minutes until oil floats on the surface.
- Then, add the marinated chicken in the medium pan and stir on high heat to fry the chicken.
- As the chicken fried and oil comes over the top.
- Make a paste of Almond and Cashews by adding water in the blender and add in a medium pan and again stir for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Pour water to tender the chicken.
- Cover for 30-35 minutes.
- After 30-35 minutes, evaporate the excess water and make a thick curry.
- Now, shahi white chicken korma is now ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh ginger slices and fresh green peppers as an option.