Vegetarian Crab Cakes
Today I will tell you a Great Crab Cakes Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Cakes recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Vegetarian Crab Cakes at home very easily.
I actually test this Crab Cakes Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Crab Cakes in your home. I am telling you all about Cakes Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Vegetarian Crab Cakes increases your love with your family and relation.
- 1 can heart of palm
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Parsley 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Onion 1 tablespoon
- Butter 1 teaspoon
- Meal 3 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese 2 tablespoons
- Avocado oil 4 tablespoons
- Drain the hearts of palm. Using a fork, shred the pieces until they resemble crab meat.
- Mix in the Old Bay, mayonnaise, almond flour, beaten egg, and parsley to combine.
- In a skillet heat the butter over medium heat and sauté the diced onion until translucent then gently fold into the hearts of palm mixture.
- Place the almond meal and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Mix together. Separate the mixture into six equal balls roll. Press into the mixture so that each ball is flattened into a patting and covered with the coating.
- Place Patty on a baking sheet, top with any remaining coating.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Add the avocado oil. Fry each patty, two at a time, turning very carefully to light brown each side. Serve hot.
- Vegetarian Keto “Crab” Cakes.