This wild rice soup can be utiliz in the event that you have an extra dish turkey or can be effectively prepar without any preparation. It has a superb flavor and can be eaten alone or match delightfully for a light winter lunch with serving of mix greens and some bread.
Use the ease back cooker to keep you side dishes warm. Pure potatoes, sauce, spread corn, moves, dressing or green beans all function admirably being held with your moderate cooker’s warm setting.Ingredients
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey bosom, vast dic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1½ glasses celery, diced
- 2 glasses yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minc
- 2 tablespoons crisp rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons crisp thyme, minced
- 1 glass wild rice
- 7 glasses turkey stock, separat
- 3 tablespoons unsalt margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 glass cremini mushrooms, cut
- 2 lemons cut
1. To a moderate cooker, include the turkey, carrots, celery, onion, garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, wild rice and 6 measures of stock.
2. Cook on high for 3 hours
3. Rush in the staying stock, putting away the whole time to avert irregularities.
4. Include the flour blend the moderate cooker and mix.
5. Next include mushrooms and lemons and cook an extra 30 minutes.
6. Taste and season with salt and pepper. To serve, decorate with parsley.