Today I will tell you a Great Kabab Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Kabab Recipe in a step by step full detail.
I actually test this Kabab Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Kabab Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Kabab Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Kabab Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Serve: 3-4 persons
- 600g Chicken Mince with Fats
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Add 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- Now add 1/2 Tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Add1 Tbsp Mint Leaves (Chopped)
- 4 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Add 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- 2 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- And add 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Chili
- And then add 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
How to make Kabab Recipe
- In a bowl add take mince and add salt, turmeric, red chili powder, crushed chili, carom seeds, garam masala, coriander powder, onion, coriander leaves, green chilies, mint and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix them well, grease your hand with oil to make kabab.
- Take wooden skewer and thread kebabs onto skewers.
- In a flat pan heat oil and fry kabab.
- Cover the lid and let it simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn kebabs, cover the lid and let it simmer again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and chicken kabab are ready to serve.