Spicy Beans Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Spicy Beans Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Spicy Beans Recipe in a step by step complete detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Spicy Beans Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Spicy Beans Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and Spicy Beans Recipe Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about Spicy Beans Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Spicy Beans Recipe increased your love with your family and relation.eans
COOK TIME:4 Hours
- 4 cups Dry Pinto Beans
1 whole Ham Hock
1 whole Onion, Diced
2 whole Red Bell Peppers, Diced
4 cloves Garlic, Minced
2 whole Jalapenos, Sliced
2 teaspoons Salt, More To Taste
2 teaspoons Chili Powder (optional)
2 teaspoons Black Pepper, More To Taste
- Rinse beans under cool water, sorting out any rocks/particles.
- Place beans in a stock pot with the ham hock and totally cover with water by 2-4 inches. Bring to a medium boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover the pot and simmer for 2-3 hours, checking occasionally to make sure the water fully level is fine. And then Add more water as needed.
- Then throw in diced onion, add red bell pepper, add garlic, and jalapeno. Cover and continue your cooking for another hour or two or three remembering to check the water level.
- Add salt, add chili powder (if desired) and pepper, then cover and cook for another 30 to 35 minutes, or until beans are too lovely and tender. Serve with cornbread as a meal, or spoon on top of nacho, etc.
How to Make Spicy Beans
Here’s a too simple a spicy variation made delicious with bell pepper and jalapenos. I made them a 2 weeks ago and we chowed down on them in one form or another for a few days.
Rinse them in a colander under cool water.Pick through the beans and remove any debris that doesn’t belong.Throw ’em into a pot and cover with water by about two inches.
Grab a ham hock and throw it in with the great beans. You can also do diced ham, diced bacon salty pork product with some fat for flavor.
Then reduce the heat to a too simmer.
- Cover the beans with water, then cover and allow to sit for 6 to 7 hours. Then pour off the more water, refill with fresh and clean water, and proceed with the cooking instructions.
- Bring beans to a cover boil, then turn off the full heat. Aallow to sit for an 2 or . Then pour off the water, refill with fresh and clean water, and proceed with cooking instructions.
If the water level gets very low, add in more…but not very much! You want to have a greaaat and nice, thick bean gravy .
And be sure to add salt…