Shrimp Stir-Fry Pasta
- ¼ cup butter
- and ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 TB soy sauce
- 1 TB Signature Spices Citrus Green Tea Rub
- Salt to taste
- or ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ pound pasta cooked and warm
- 1 lb. cleaned medium shrimp, cooked
- or 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- In a small sauce pan warm the butter, olive oil, soy sauce, Signature Spices Citrus Green Tea Rub, and salt to taste for 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet, coat with vegetable oil and quickly stir fry the shrimp, sugar snap peas and water chestnuts.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and coat everything well.
- Pour this mixture over the hot pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
German Apple Cake