Roasted Mushroom Recipe In Hindi
Today I will tell you a Great Roasted Mushroom Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Roasted Mushroom Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Roasted Mushroom Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Roasted Mushroom Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Roasted Mushroom Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Easy Roasted Mushroom Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Roasted Mushroom Recipe without Onion and without Garlic is an exotic dish where various spices are used in this dish. Mushrooms are really fungi which bear fruiting structures that are too large enough to be seen with the naked eye. Whether its a soup or a curry, the mushroom has its unique texture that blends with almost all and everything leaving an exotic flavor. One such regularly delicious side dish made with mushrooms is Roasted Mushroom with no onion and no garlic.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serve: 4 persons
- 400 grams Button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes, cut into half
- Now add 1 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- And add 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- Add1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
How to make Roasted Mushroom Recipe
- To begin making the Roasted Mushroom Recipe first wash the mushroom nicely and spread them on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Cut mushrooms into four quarters, if they are very small then keep them whole.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add mushroom pieces along with cherry tomatoes, dry rosemary, Italian spice mix, some salt to taste and crushed black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat the oven at 220 degrees C for 12 mins.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mushroom mix all over leaving some space between the mushrooms.
- Place the tray into the oven and roast for 15-20 mins or till the mushroom starts turning deep brown in color. You can increase the cooking time if you wish to have a blackish color on the mushrooms.
- Take out the tray and allow it to rest for 3-5 mins. Then add finely chopped cilantro or coriander leaves and mix well.
- Transfer the Roasted Mushroom Recipe into a medium serving plate and enjoy the roasted mushrooms as a side dish with your meal or just a snack with a dash of fresh lemon juice on it.
- Serve the Roasted Mushroom Recipe with a piece of garlic bread and Strawberry Lemonade to complete your best meal.