Quinoa Veggie Burgers
Today I will tell you a Great Quinoa Veggie Burgers you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Quinoa Veggie Burgers recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Veggie Burgers at home very easily.
I actually test this Veggie Burgers Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Quinoa Veggie Burgers in your home. I am telling you all about Quinoa Veggie Burgers Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Quinoa Veggie Burgers increases your love with your family and relation.
- 2 tablespoons ground flax plus 5 Tbsp warm water
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and coarsely mashed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini, most of the moisture squeezed out
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons finely diced green onion
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Or add 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- And add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- avocado oil for cooking
- In a medium bowl, mix ground flax with warm water and set aside for 7 to 10 minutes, until a gloopy egg-like texture is achieved.
- Put mashed chickpeas, quinoa, grated carrot, zucchini, fresh green onion, hemp hearts, tahini, fresh lemon juice, garlic, salt, and spices in a very large bowl and stir well to combine. Add the flax eggs and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, approximately 2 cm thick, or 8 smaller burgers. Refrigerate the burgers for 25 to 35 minutes to allow them to set while you prepare the toppings.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the burgers, approximately 6-7 minutes per side or until nicely browned and warm in the middle. Alternatively, the patties can be cooked on a well-oiled grill.
- Serve with your choice of buns and toppings.