How to Make Potato Pizza
Today I will tell you a Great Potato Pizza you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss the Potato Pizza Recipe recipe in a step by step full detail.
I actually test this Potato Pizza Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Potato Pizza Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Potato Pizza full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Potato Pizza Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
- 2 pizza bases
- ¼ cup Bertolli Organic Robusto Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- ⅓ cup ricotta
- 1 medium potato, very thinly shaved
- 3 Italian-style pork sausages
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves picked, very finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan-forced).
- Combine olive oil and fresh garlic and brush generously over the pizza bases.
- In a medium-bowl combine one and a half cups of mozzarella with the parmesan and the ricotta. Season generously then mix well. Divide the mixture between the two-three bases. Top with shaved potato.
- Squeeze the meat from the sausage casings, breaking it up into very small pieces. Fully Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a medium frypan and fry the sausage meat over medium heat for two minutes until browned. Arrange on the pizzas.
- Sprinkle a remaining half cup of mozzarella over the pizzas and season with rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizzas in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is lightly golden and bubbly. Serve hot.