Peppered Pork with Orange
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mixed Peppercorns, roughly crushed
- Zest and juice of half an orange
- Salt to taste
- 1 TB Signature Spices Aztec Rub
- 4 pork chops
- Place the honey, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, salt, Mixed Peppercorns, orange juice and rind (no white part) in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Season the pork chops with salt and Signature Spices Aztec Rub.
- Chill for up to 24 hours. Cook the chops on the grill for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with the honey mixture throughout the cooking.
- Makes 4 servings.