Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Butter Blondies Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss the Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Peanut Butter blondie at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Butter Blondies Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- And 1/4 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180ºF. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
- Put fully ingredients except for chocolate chips into your best blender.
- Blend until very creamy and very smooth.
- Once smooth, add chocolate chips and chia seeds and mix by your clean hand.
- Pour fully mixture into your prepared tray and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle more chocolate chips and sea salt on top.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 25-35 minutes until the edges just pull away from the pan, the top is set and slightly golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes, then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can eat them cold or warm in the microwave for 45 seconds to regain the fresh-from-the-oven deliciousness!