Palak Pakoda Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Palak Pakoda Recipe Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make this recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this recipe in your home. I am telling you all about these recipe ingredients and Method. I am sure that this recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Palak Pakoda Recipe these crispy spinach Fritters are perfectible afternoon snack to serve with a cup of coffee in the rainy weather or also winter season. The process of making Palak Pakoda Recipe at home is very simple and requires a few basic ingredients like palak(spinach) and gram flour(Besan). Mix chopped spinach, gram flour, onion, red chili powder and salt with a few tablespoons of water, and your Palak Pakoda Recipe batter is ready, and in next 15 minutes, you will be fully enjoying Palak Pakoda Recipe. Follow the below-given recipe of Palak Pakoda Recipe with step by step all photos to make this Recipe at home.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- 2½ cups chopped Spinach (palak)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion (1 big)
- And add 1/2 cup Gram Flour(besan/chickpea flour)
- 2 tablespoons Rice Flour (or gram flour), You’re Optional
- Or add 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, You’re optional
- 1 teaspoon Cumin-Coriander Powder, You’re Your Optional
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, for deep Frying
- 2-3 tablespoons Water, as needed
How to Make Recipe (with Step by Step Photos)
Clean the spinach leaves and wash them under running water to delete any dirt. shift them to a colander and drain excess water. Finely chop them and transfer to a big bowl.
Finally, add chopped onion.
And then Add 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon cumin-coriander powder and salt.
Add gram flour and rice flour.
Mix well with the spoon. As you can see the blend turns wet because of the moisture in the palak.
Add 2-3 tablespoons water little by small and mix well.
For crispy Palak Pakoda don’t add again water just add water as needed to bind the mixture.
Heat up oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame to deep fry the Palak Pakoda. When the oil is normally hot, drop a small portion of batter into the hot oil either by using a spoon or your hand to make Palak Pakoda. Drop 7-10 portions of batter in one batch, depending on the size of a pan to make Palak Pakoda
Deep fry them until they turn bright golden and crispy.
Remove them apply a slotted spoon and drain excess oil. Transfer them to a plate lined with a paper napkin. Palak Parks are ready for serving.
Tips and Variations
- Rice flour is not available, use the identical amount of gram flour instead of it.
- Don’t stir immediately after adding Palak Pakoda to the warm oil to prevent them from separating.
- Do not fry them over small flame because they absorb too much oil and turn soggy.
- For variation, add 1/3 teaspoon carom seeds and 1/3 teaspoon grated ginger while creating the batter.
Taste: Crispy and salty
Serving Ideas: At last, Serve them hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney and a cup of Indian Masala Chai as an afternoon snack.