Palak Chicken Recipe
Today sharing one of the best lunch and dinner Palak Chicken Recipe of palak with chicken.You can also serve the Palak Chicken Recipe on family get together. The combination of chicken with spinach is awesome, especially in gravy form. Totally an Indian and Pakistani style ‘palak chicken’ recipe for foodies to try at home. Palak Chicken Recipe is one of the wedding menu dishes in Pakistan. If you want to make something with nonveg then try this recipe and I am sure you will love it.
Spinach and chicken both are fully packed with healthy vitamins and minerals so it’s a super idea to incorporate this dish in your meal once in a week. It will give you more flavor than a regular chicken curry. Spinach contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K along with folate so it’s great to have spinach in your meal. You can also try Palak Chicken Recipe with mutton.
- Yogurt (Dahi) – 1 Cup
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chicken – 500 gms
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Whole Garam Masala:
- Black Pepper: 10-20
- Cumin Seeds: 1/2 Tsp
- Cinnamon Sticks: 3″
- Green Cardamom: 7-8
- Ginger Garlic (Grated) – 1 Tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
- Brown Onion – 1 Tbsp
- Water – 300 ml
- Spinach – 2 Cups
- Julienne Ginger for Garnish
- In a medium bowl, add yogurt, garam masala powder, cumin powder, and salt.
- Mix well to make a very smooth paste.
- Now marinate chicken for 1 hour or some more.
- After 01 hours, add oil in a medium pan and heat it up.
- Add whole garam masala (black pepper, cumin seeds, cinnamon sticks, green cardamom) in low heated oil.
- As the garam masala starts popping up then add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for few seconds on very medium heat.
- Now add fresh red chili powder, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Saute for few 1-2 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken and cook on high heat.
- Stir chicken until it changes color.
- Now add crushed light brown onion and mix well.
- Add water, stir the pan and cook chicken for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, cut the spinach in the form of ribbons.
- Wash it properly and add in chicken. Mix well…
- Cook for another 20-25 minutes on low medium heat.
- After 20-25 mins, check the chicken, Stir and cook on high heat until the oil flows on the surface.
- Now the palak chicken is almost ready to serve.
- Enjoy and have the best lovely eating time!
- Palak chicken can be served on lunch or dinner with roti, chappati.
- You can also serve with steam or cumin rice.
- As you will make it, you will love the flavor. Try it in your kitchen and share with your friends and family!