Mutton Roast Recipe Pakistani
Today I will tell you a Great Mutton Roast Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Mutton Roast Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Mutton Roast Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Mutton Roast Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Mutton Roast Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Mutton Roast Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Mutton Roast Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Serve: 4 persons
- 1kg Mutton (leg/bong)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Add 1 tbsp Green chilies paste
- Or add 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Food color (yellow)
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Mace Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Black cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp Prune water
- 1 tsp Mustard paste
- Add 1 tbsp Caper powder
- And last, add 1 cup vinegar
How to Make Mutton Roast Recipe
- In a medium bowl dip mutton in vinegar for two hours.
- Then fry mutton and let it too cool.
- In a medium bowl add yogurt, salt, red chili powder, green chilies paste, ginger garlic paste, food color, cumin powder, mace, nutmeg, cardamom powder, prune water, mustard paste, caper powder and mix well.
- Add mutton in it and marinate for 5 to 6 hours.
- Wrap mutton pieces in aluminum foil separately.
- Steam for almost one hour in a steamer.
- Your Mutton Roast Recipe foil roast is ready to serve.