Mughlai Chicken Recipe
Today sharing one of the best chicken gravy recipes that foodies love to eat due to unique flavour. The blend of cream and nutty ingredients makes it scrumptious also execute tempting gravy texture that people loves to eat.
Normally ‘Mughlai chicken recipe’ famous as royal or shahi chicken cook with different ways but this recipe is simple and most restaurants are making this recipe in a similar way.
For your convenience, you can also watch Mughlai chicken recipe video to follow quick steps.
At Hinz cooking, you will find the different variety of chicken curry recipes so if you are looking something other then explore the chicken recipe link. All our recipes come with videos so it’s easy for you to watch to quickly note down the step by step process. So let’s move to Hinz Kitchen and make this mouthwatering Mughlai chicken. You can also share this recipe video to your friend and family!
Preparation Time: 10minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- Chicken 600 gms
- oil – 1.5 Tbsp
- Onion Slices – 2 Medium size
- Whole Garam Masala
- Bay leaves – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
- Cloves – 6
- Green Cardamom – 5
- Cinnamon Sticks – 3×3 inches
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
- Salt – To Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
- Yoghurt – 2 Tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
- Water – 200 ml
- Almond & Cashews Paste – 2 Tsp
- Green Chillies – 3
- Fresh Cream – 1 Tbsp
- Ginger – For Garnish
- In a medium pan, add oil and heat it up.
- Also, add onion slices and fry to get golden brown colour.
- Take out onions and crushed with hands.
- Now in the same medium pan, add whole garam masala and heat it up to make it aromatic.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for a few minutes.
- Add spices – salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and cook for a few minutes until the oil comes over the surface.
- Next, add chicken and cook on high heat until the chicken changes the colour.
- Add the crushed onion in chicken and mix well.
- Now add yoghurt and cook on high heat until the yoghurt forms a gravy.
- Add water and mix well.
- Sprinkle garam masala.
- Cover for 25-30 minutes to tender the chicken.
- After 25-30 minutes, add cashews and almond paste and cover for 10-12 minutes. (In a blender add soaked cashews and almonds with little water to make the paste).
- Pour cream and mix well.
- Again cover for 5-7 minutes to bring oil on the surface.
- Mughlai Chicken Gravy is ready to serve!