Mini Plum Tartlets
Today I will tell you a great Mini Plum Tartlets Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in detail. Read this article at the end and after that, you will able to make this recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this recipe in your home. I am telling you all about these recipe ingredients and Method. I am sure that this recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 sheets frozen butter puff pastry 22 ½ cm/9” square
- 170 g cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp * icing/confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest finely grated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 fresh plums
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar
Preheat the stove to 200 Degrees C (400F).
Set the frozen pastry aside to thaw. Do not own it to become too soft. Return it to the fridge to keep cool if necessary.
Place the cream cheese, icing/confectioners’ sugar, lemon zest and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl. Accepting hand-held electric beaters, beat until peaceful and creamy. Set aside.
Halve the plums and clear the stone.
Using a sharp knife, cut each plum half in thin slices about ½ cm/1/8”. Set aside.
Use a 7cm/2 ½“ round cookie cutter to cut 9 circles out of each sheet of pastry.
Apply a smaller cookie cutter, mark a circle about 1cm/ ¼“ in from the edges of the pastry circles.
Apply a fork to prick the pastry inside the smaller circle.
Dab about a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center. Spread the filling inside the smaller circle of each pastry.
Arrange the slices of plum on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Brush the edges of the pastries with the beaten egg. Sprinkle each pastry with about a half teaspoon of demerara sugar.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the edges of the pastry are a lovely golden brown.
Gently lift the pastries onto a cooling rack. Allow the pastry to cool a few minutes before serving. The plum will be very hot. The pastries are lovely served warm with our Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Always use butter puff pastry, it will make a superior result.
- Always work with cold pastry. If it becomes too warm it will be difficult to work with and you will not achieve the best result. Place the pastry in the refrigerator to re-chill if needful. See tips for pastry in the main text above.
- You could use a stand mixer or thoroughly mix the cream cheese by hand.
- The Australian tablespoon is 20ml or 4 teaspoons. In many other countries, the tablespoon is 15ml or 4 teaspoons. Please balance your measurement if necessary.
- You can use any type of fruit. Select your special fruit, depending on the season. You could use peaches, apricots, apples, pears, or berries.