Methi Paneer Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Methi Paneer Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Methi Paneer Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Methi Paneer Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Methi Paneer Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Methi Paneer Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Methi Paneer Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
That’s what you would say after eating the first spoonful of this plain and healthy garlic flavored Indian curry. Methi Paneer, one of best recipes with fenugreek leaves, prepared by this recipe is not only very healthy but also has a nice and tasty gravy of cashew-nuts, and onion, whose flavor combines well with fenugreek leaves and paneer, giving it a complex yet rich character. The riot of flavors doesn’t end here, the addition of milk makes it creamy as well as gives a lovely subtle flavor.
Methi Paneer Recipe Total Timing
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 cup chopped Methi Leaves(Use fresh fenugreek leaves)
- 1/2 cup Paneer, cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds, optional
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 1 small Tomato, finely chopped (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 6 Garlic Cloves, chopped (approx. 1½ tablespoons)(or you’re to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cashew Nuts or Almonds (approx. 7)
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
Heat 2-tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan over the middle flame. Add cumin seeds. When they begin to turn light brown, add finely chopped onion, garlic and ginger.
Cook until onion turns light pink.
And then Add chopped tomato, cashew nuts, and salt.
Saute until tomatoes turn very soft. Transfer the mixture to a middle bowl and let it cool at Your room temperature for 7-10 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the little chutney jar of a mixer grinder and grind to a very smooth paste.
Meanwhile, heat 1/3 tablespoon oil in the same pan. And then Add paneer cubes and stir fry until they turn golden brown on all sides. Transfer them to a plate. Utilize a good non-stick pan to prevent sticking of paneer.
Heat 1½ tablespoons oil in the pan over medium flame. Add chopped methi leaves.
Stir and cook for 3-minutes. And also Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder.
Now Mix well and cook for a minute.
Or Add onion-tomato-cashew-nut paste (prepared in step-4).
Stir and cook for 3-minutes.
Add 3/4 cup water, mix well and cook for 4-minutes.
Add shallow fried paneer cubes and 1/4 cup good milk.
Mix well and cook for around 4-6 minutes or until you get the desired consistency of gravy. And the last Turn off flame and transfer prepared curry to a serving bowl.
Methi Paneer Recipe Tips
- If you don’t like garlic flavor then add only 1-3 cloves of garlic.
- Using frozen paneer cubes, then soak them in warm water for 15 minutes and drain before using.
- Shallow fried paneer cubes are utilized in this curry to get a richer experience of paneer methi.
- Use a non-stick pan to prevent sticking while shallow frying paneer cubes.
- For a simple change, use cubes potatoes in place of paneer.
- Add 1/3 cup boiled Matar in step-12 to make yet second heavenly and healthy variation.
Soft spicy with great taste and flavor of garlic with fenugreek leaves.
Methi paneer masala served with butter naan or very soft tandoori roti, cool and sweet lassi, and masala papad is a scrumptious meal.