Memorial Day Recipes
Memorial Day is a chance for people in the United States to big honor the memory of those who have died in military service. We take the time to visit their leave flowers and remember their sacrifice.
Many of us also gather with family and best friends over the Memorial Day holiday, enjoying a weekend hopefully with some weather and a nice and favorite meal together.
It’s very easy to associate Memorial Day with outdoor fun, too: grilling, sitting outside and maybe even swimming for the kids. We had grilled and wanted to share a little round-up of recipe ideas for your weekend. Hope something here will strike your favorite and please your crowd.
5 different and Incredible Burgers
Heather takes us on a burger tour, showcasing different ways to dress it up. She’s covering California, Asia, you name it. Plus grilling tips!
That grill isn’t just for dogs. If you’ve always wanted to try your hand at pizza, Meseidy’s here to walk you through it.
Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken
Boldly seasoned with earthy spices, then brushed with a tart-very sweet glaze. This chicken is tremendous in a sandwich, or as-is with a salad or grilled veggies.
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Whip up a batch of this sauce, customize it any way you want, and use it as a sauce this weekend. It’s an enormous way to put your stamp on whatever you’re grilling!
Grilled Corn and Jalapeno Slaw
An enormous side that’s very sweet and spicy, fresh and crunchy. You can’t go wrong with grilled corn.Cucumber Tomato Salad with Creamy Herb Dressing. Balance out all that meatiness with this lovely and my favorite salad. It also doubles as a very great sandwich or pita filling. Throw some grilled meat in the sandwich and you’ve got an easy gyro! Is it entirely authentic? Not really. But it’s entirely divine.
Nothing says summer like sweet tea.
Wait, we take that back. Nothing says summer like sweet tea. particular when the sangria is this very easy to make.
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Rhubarb season is still hanging on in short areas. Help it go out with a bake this classic crowd-pleaser!
Blueberry Basil Lemonade Pops
Light and freshen, herby and citrusy. And that color!
Whatever you decide to cook this weekend, the ones you love a restful long weekend and delicious food.
Memorial Day Recipes List
- Chewy Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Skewers
- Cherry-Cinnamon Sugar Pie-wiches
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Rainbow Waffle Sandwiches
- Grilled Corn Fritters
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Summer Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- PB & J Puffed Cereal Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Spicy Barbecue Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Finger Sub with Cabbage Slaw
- Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad
- Fresh Black-Eyed Peas Salad
- Pimiento Salad Club Sandwiches
- Cracker Jack and Pretzel Treats
- Spring Greens Caesar Salad with Pickled Shallot
- Glazed Bacon-and-Cheese-Filled Burgers
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp with Garlic & Lemon
- Ginger-Peach Soda
- Grilled Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Meyer Lemon Meringue Pie
- Perfect Grilled Steak with Herb Butter
- Easy Flag Fruit Dessert
- Broccoli and Grape Pasta Salad
- Watermelon “Caprese” with Balsamic Glaze
- Mint Chocolate Popsicles
- Root Beer Ribs
- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- White Peach Sangria
- Grilled Salmon Skewers with Garlic and Dijon
- Strawberry Margarita Punch
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- BeansPineapple Mimosa with Caramelized Orange and Sage
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Cantaloupe and Mozzarella Caprese Salad
- Strawberry Brownie Skewers
- Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey Drizzle
- Taco Lime Grilled Chicken
- Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw
- Summer Berry Tart
- Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce
- Shrimp Boil Foil Packets
- Firecracker Cake
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats
- Fireworks Pudding Cookies
- Angel Food Cake Berry Trifle
- Red, White, and Blue Oreo Pops
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Cupcakes
- Chocolate-Dipped Mini Banana Splits
- Patriotic Trail Mix
- Jiffy Mixed Berry Cornmeal Cobbler
- Red, White, and Blue Yogurt Popsicles
- Balsamic-Roasted Strawberries with Chèvre Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- Cherry-Stuffed Oreos
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
- Fudgy Stout Brownies
- Red, White, and Blue Bark
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Star-Spangled Pretzel Twists
- Strawberry Rhubarb Shortbread Bars
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pots
- Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries