Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Today I will tell you a Great Mediterranean Pasta Salad Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in detail. Read this article at the end and after that, you will able to make this recipe at home very easily.
Actually, test this recipe at my home, you can,t trust that it is so tasty. Let,s go together and formed this recipe in your home. And today I am telling you all about these recipe ingredients and Method. I am sure that this recipe increases your like with your family and relation.
This recipe is bursting with the sweetness of Mediterranean cuisine with the inclusion of tomatoes, fresh basil, olives, and tangy feta cheese. The lemony vinaigrette dressing also includes g extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and oregano for a distinctly savory Mediterranean flavor.
This recipe is so wonderful!
For the Pasta Salad
- 1 pound dry pasta shape of your choice
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1 English seedless cucumber, sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the Creamy Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced or grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Steps to Make It
First Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking generate the vinaigrette by whisking well-adjusted the minced garlic, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Pasta is almost ready, drain and toss with half the vinaigrette.
In the time the pasta is still warm, stir in the arugula, tomatoes and red onions. They will cook a bit as the pasta. One time cool, stir in the cucumbers, olives and crumbled feta cheese. Pour on the remaining dressing and serve at room heatwave.