MEDITERRANEAN BAKED FISH
- 1/3 glass great additional virgin olive oil (Recipe calls for Private Reserve Greek additional virgin olive oil)
- 1 little red onion, finely hacked
- 2 extensive tomatoes, diced (3 glasses diced tomatoes. Utilize quality canned tomatoes, on the off chance that you like)
- 10 garlic cloves, hacked (Note: Yes, 10, however not overwhelming)
- 1/2 teaspoon natural ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon all-common sweet Spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon natural ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (discretionary)
- 1/2 tablespoons tricks
Salt and pepper
- 1/3 container brilliant raisins
- 1/2 pounds white fish filets, for example, cod filet or halibut filet (wild, if conceivable)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or more to your enjoying
- Pizzazz of 1 lemon
Crisp parsley or mint for embellishment
Set up the tomato and escapades sauce. In a medium pot, warm additional virgin olive oil over medium-high warmth until shining however not smoking. Include onions, cook for 3 minutes until the point when it starts to turn gold in shading, hurling consistently. Include tomatoes, garlic, flavors, squeeze of salt (not all that much) and pepper, escapades and raisins. Heat to the point of boiling, at that point turn warm down to medium-low and let stew for 15 minutes or somewhere in the vicinity.
Warmth stove to 400 degrees.
Pat fish dry and season with salt and pepper on the two sides.
Pour 1/2 of the cooked tomato sauce into the base of a 9 1/2-by-13-inch preparing dish. Orchestrate the fish to finish everything. Include lemon juice and lemon pizzazz, at that point top with the rest of the tomato sauce.
Prepare in 400-degree warmed stove for 15 to 18 minutes or until the point that angle is cooked through and drops effectively (don’t overcook). Expel from warmth and embellishment with crisp parsley or mint to your preferring.
– Recipe from http://rochelleskincareasli.com