Malai Chicken Tikka Pakistani Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Malai Chicken Tikka Pakistani Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Easy Malai Chicken Tikka Pakistani Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serve: 3 persons
- 4 Chicken pieces
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Oil (for marination)
- 1 tbsp White pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Green chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Cream
- 2-3 tbsp Oil (for cooking)
- Take chicken pieces and place cuts on each piece.
- In a bowl take chicken pieces.
- Marinate it with salt, white pepper powder, carom seeds, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, cream, yogurt, oil, green chilies, cumin powder.
- Mix it well, marinate it for 4 to 6 hours and keep it in the fridge.
- On a tawa heat oil and cook marinated chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Change sides of chicken, cover it and cook again for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, chilies, and lemon.
- Tawa Malai Chicken Piece is ready to serve.