Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta
Today I will tell you a Great Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step fully detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta at home very easily.
I actually test this Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta in your home. I am telling you all about Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta increases your love with your family and relation.
- 1 (2-lb) salmon fillet
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. linguine
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- heavy cream
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 50 MINS
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a big baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place one-half of the lemon rounds on prepared baking sheet, place salmon on top, then top salmon with remaining lemon rounds. Drizzle with oil and bake until salmon flakes easygoing with a fork, 30 minutes. Break salmon up into very large chunks with a fork.
- Meanwhile, bring a very large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water, then drain.
- In a large skillet over normal heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Add heavy cream, lemon juice, and ¼ cup reserved pasta water and whisk to combine. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Turn off the heat and add linguine and toss to coat. And last, Add more pasta water if needed to bring pasta sauce together. Then Add salmon and parsley and top with Parmesan to serve.
Lemon Butter Salmon Pasta step by step photos