Lahori Tawa Keema
Today I will tell you a Great Keema Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Lahori Keema in a step by step full detail.
I actually test this Lahori Tawa Keema Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Lahori Tawa Keema Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Lahori Keema full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Lahori Keema Recipe increases your love with your family and relation. Thai Keema is the top best food to serve in any condition. Keema also very simple and do not waste your time much because the Lahori Tawa Keema is easy to do.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serve: 4 persons
- 700g Chicken mince
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- Then add 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Now add 1 tbsp Fenugreek leaves (dried)
- Or add 1 tbsp Crushed coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Add 1 tsp Garam masala
- And then add 1/2 cup Oil
- 20g Butter v 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Onion (chopped)
- 6 Tomatoes (chopped) v 4 Green chilies (chopped)
- 10g Mint leaves (chopped)
- And then add 10g Coriander leave (chopped)
How to make Lahori Keema Recipe
- In a flat medium pan heat oil.
- Add mince, garlic, onion, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt, red chili powder, crushed chili, fenugreek leaves, coriander, garam masala, turmeric and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add half cup of water and let it simmer for 10 to 12 minutes on low flame.
- Cook it well and add butter in it.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves, tomatoes, and green chilies.
- Your Lahori Tawa Keema Recipe is ready to serve.