kofta Rice Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great kofta Rice you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make kofta Rice at home very easily.
I actually test this kofta Rice at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and kofta Rice Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about kofta Rice full ingredients and Method. I am sure that kofta Rice increases your love with your family and relation.
Cooking time: one hour
- Beef Mince 500g
- Rice 2 glasses
- Salt as per taste
- Onion (1 medium size chopped)
- Mint (chopped) 5g
- Coriander (chopped) 5g
- Green Chili 2
- Poppy Seeds 1-1/2 tbsp
- Roasted Chickpeas Powder 3 tbsp
- Ginger Paste 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Crushed 1 Tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1-1/2 Tsp
- Tomato Paste 6 tomatoes
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Cumin Powder 1 tbsp
- Garnish Tomato, Green Chili, Green Coriander
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Water 2 glasses
- Yellow Color 1/2 Tsp
Step-by-Step Cooking Method
- In a medium bowl, add beef mince,medium size onion, mint, coriander, green chili, poppy seeds, ginger paste, turmeric, red chili powder 1 tbsp, red chili crushed 1/2 tbsp, cumin powder 1/2 tbsp, coriander powder (1/2 tbsp), black pepper powder 1/2 tsp and mix it well.
- Now make the meatballs.
- In a cooking medium pan, add cooking oil 1/2 cup and shallow fry the meatballs.
- In a cooking medium pan, cooking oil 3,4 tbsp ginger garlic paste and cook for a while.
- Now, add medium size tomato paste, yogurt, red chili powder 1 tbsp, red chili crushed 1/2 tbsp, black pepper powder 1/2 tsp, coriander powder 1/2 tbsp, cumin powder 1/2 tbsp and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add meatballs, garnish and cook for a while.
- Steam for 3-5 minutes and then cook 5 minutes.
- In a cooking medium pan, add cooking oil 3 tbsp, garam masala, salt, garnish, water, and rice and cook for 5 minutes or cook until the water remains in small quantity.
- Add garnish, meatballs, yellow color and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Your kofta Rice Recipe now ready to serve.