How to Make Russian Salad
Russian Salad Recipe
Today sharing tasty salad recipe video that is easy to make and full with the divine taste of vegetables mixed with mayonnaise. Russian salad is a worldwide salad recipe that people too love to it with the combination of their local cuisine. Chef Lucien Oliver presented this salad in 1860 so it has a rich background of eating.
The best idea is to eat this salad right after as you make it otherwise you can keep it in the fridge for 2 days. My mother used to make this salad every 2nd day as we loved it as a kid. It’s healthy, nutritious and easy to make so incorporate these types of salads in your diet to make your diet healthy. If you are on diet then simply replace cream and mayo with yogurt.
You can avail more options of vegetables to add in the salad as per your taste to make it more tempting. Try to use fresh vegetables as it will create the taste in your salad. Very easy recipe for beginners to try!! If you are looking salad option to add in your food then give it a try. So let’s move in the kitchen and prepare this mouthwatering salad.
Preparation Time: 10 minute
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- Mayonnaise – 1 Tbsp
- Cream – 3 Tsp
- Caster sugar – 2 Tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 Tsp (freshly crushed)
- Salt – 3/4 Tsp
- Boiled potatoes 1 Cup
- Peas (Boiled) – 1/2 Cup
- Boiled Carrot – 1/3 Cup
- Shredded Chicken – Few chicken pieces
- Apple cubes – 1 Cup
- Boiled Egg – 1 (Cut into pieces)
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, cream, caster sugar, black pepper, and salt and give it a good whisk to blend all ingredients.
- After mixing, add boiled potatoes, boiled green peas, carrot cubes, boiled chicken shreds, boiled eggs, and fresh apple cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Chilled it for 30-35 minutes and enjoy…
- Best recipe of salad to have in dinner or lunch especially in the summertime.
Happy watching and Have a happy eating time.