Mutton Haleem Recipe Step By Step
Today I will tell you a Mutton Haleem Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Mutton Haleem Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Mutton Haleem Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Mutton Haleem Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Mutton Haleem Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Mutton Haleem Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Mutton Haleem Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serve: 6 persons
- 700g Mutton (boneless)
- 100g Wheat Grains
- 50g Split chickpeas lentil
- Now add 50g Red Lentil
- And add 50g Green gram lentil
- 50g White lentil
- 50g Rice
- Salt to taste
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Red chili powder
- And add 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- And then add 2 Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- Add1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Add1 tsp Whole spices
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 cup Oil
- 4 Green chilies
- In a bowl sock rice, wheat and all lentils for two hours.
- In a pan add soaked rice, wheat, lentils, and 2-liter water.
- Add salt and turmeric in it and let it cook on low flame for 20 to 25 minutes until all the ingredients get tender.
- When it gets cold grind all them well and make a paste.
- In a separate pan add 4 to 5 cups of water and add mutton, salt, whole spice and turmeric in it.
- Let it cook for 30 to 35 minutes until the meat gets fully cooked and then shred the meat.
- In a pan heat oil then add onion, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and cook until light brown.
- Add shredded meat, salt according to taste, red chili powder, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ground mixture, two cups of water and mix well with a wooden spoon on low flame.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes more.
- Add freshly squeezed fresh lemon juice in it and your dish is ready.