How to Make Bombay Biryani
Today I will tell you a Great Make Bombay Biryani Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Bombay Biryani in a step by step all detail. I actually test this Bombay Biryani at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and Bombay Biryani Minestrone in your home. I am telling you all about Make Bombay Biryani full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Bombay Biryani your love with your family and relation.
- Cooking time: 40
- minutes serve: 4 people
- 1 kg of rice20 gm Garam Masalah
- Salt as needed
- Half cup cooking oil
- 2 TBSP ginger garlic paste
- 700 gm chicken
- 3 tomato slice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 TBSP red chili powder
- 1 TSP Green coriander powder
- 1 TSP cumin powder
- Add 1 TSP turmeric
- 3 Tomatoes (For Tomato paste)
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 15 gm brown onions
- Garnish (Green chili, Green Coriander, Mint, Lemon slices)
- 1 cup of chicken soup
Step-by-Step Cooking Method
- Add water in a medium bowl, then add Guard Rice & soak them for 25-30 Minutes in water.
- In a medium bowl, add some water. Then add garam Masalah, salt and add cooking oil in this water and cook then strain and separate. Then add rice and cook for a while.
- In a medium pan, add cooking oil, ginger garlic paste, cumin, chicken, garam Masalah, yogurt, salt.
- Now add Red chili powder, green coriander powder, cumin powder, and tomato paste, turmeric and cook then add potatoes and simmer it for 9-10 Minutes. Fry it for 5 minutes.
- Now take a medium bowl and add prepared maslah in it then add garnish medium lemon slices, medium Tomato slices, medium Green chilies, Chopped Ginger, Brown Onions, Crushed green coriander, Mint. Now add boiled rice and repeat this process.
- Add chicken soup, light yellow food color and simmer it for 8-10 minutes.