How to Make Bhuna Gosht
Today I will tell you a Great Bhuna Gosht Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Gosht recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make this Recipe at home very easily. I actually test this Bhuna Gosht at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Gosht Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Bhuna Gosht Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Gosht Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 700g Mutton
- 1 cup Onion(chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- Add 1 tbsp Green Chili (Chopped)
- And add 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds (ground)
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Papaya Paste
- Add ½ tsp Turmeric
- Salt To taste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ¾ cup Water
- ¼ cup Water
How to Make Easy Bhuna Gosht Recipe
- In a medium bowl, add Mutton, add Onion, Garlic, Green Chili, Poppy Seeds, fresh Yogurt, Red Chili Powder, Papaya Paste, Turmeric, Salt, or last add Garam Masala and marinate for 1-3 hours.
- After that, cook it in a cooking pot for 7-10 minutes.
- Now add water and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cooking oil and 5 minutes.
- Now put the foil medium bowl in the cooking pot and put ember in the foil pot and drizzle cooking oil and cover it for 4-5 minutes.