Pakistani beef recipes
Today I will tell you a Make Beef Recipes you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Beef recipe in a step by step full detail. I actually test this Beef recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Recipes in your home. I am telling you all about Beef Recipes full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Beef Recipes increases your love with your family and relation. Recipes are the top best food to serve in any condition. Beef Recipes also very simple and do not waste your time much because the Pakistani beef recipes are easy to do.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Serve: 4 persons
- 600g Beef pasanda
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Onion (fried)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Crushed red chili
- 2 tbsp Gram powder (roasted)
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- Oil as required
- 3 tbsp Crushed papaya
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Add 1 tsp Cumin powder (roasted)
- Then add 1 tsp Coriander powder (roasted)
- And dd 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- In a medium bowl add pasanda and marinate it with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, onion, salt, red chili powder, crushed red chili, gram powder, poppy seeds, oil, papaya, garam masala, cumin powder, black pepper and coriander powder.
- Marinate it for 5 to 6 hours and keep it in the fridge.
- Now in a flat medium pan heat oil then add chopped garlic and marinated pasanda in it.
- Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes then let it simmer on low flame for 15 to 20 minutes until the beef gets tender.
- When beef gets tender cook it well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and your Pakistani Beef Recipes is ready to serve.