High Protein, High Fiber Navy Bean and Couscous Salad
Being a veggie lover and pregnant, I get loads of individuals thinking about whether I get enough protein and from where. I needed to demonstrate to you a simple noon thought that was extremely delectable and filling. The dietary tallies comprise of approx 358 calories, 17.3g of protein and 16.2g of fiber! I added a tangerine to give it a touch of citrus flare which truly worked with this blend.
- Naval force Bean and Couscous Salad
- Makes 1 serving or 2 side dishesIngredients:
- 1/4 measure of dry entire wheat couscous
- 1/4 glass water
- 1 glass depleted and flushed canned naval force beans (I utilized Eden Organics as they are in a without bpa lined can and for convenience)
- tangerine, stripped and cut up
- 1/4 of a cucumber, diced
- 1/4 tsp olive oil
- dash of apple juice vinegar
Bring 1/some water to a bubble and after that pour over the dry couscous in a secured pot. Leave secured for 5 minutes.
When couscous is cooked, put in a bowl.