Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step fully detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Hearty Vegetable Soup RecipeIngredients:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp finely minced garlic
- 35 oz tomatoes, coarsely chopped -1 can
- 1 1/2 lb potatoes, scrubbed -preferably red or russet -cut into hunks
- 2 large carrots, peeled -cut into 4 to 5 drunks
- 3/4 lb small white onions, peeled -aboutl0
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2-inch – slices
- 8 oz small white mushrooms
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 turkey drumsticks, skinned -about 1 to 1 1/4 pounds each -or 1 drumstick and thigh; skinned -about 2 pounds total
- 10 oz fresh or frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely minced parsley
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a pressure cooker, heat oil saute garlic 10 seconds. Add tomatoes,
potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, mushrooms, thyme, rosemary bay leaves
and salt. Stand the 3 drumsticks meaty side down in soup.
Lock cooker lid in place and, over large heat, bring to high pressure.
Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook 14 minutes. Let the pressure drop
naturally, or reduce pressure with a quick-release method. Remove lid,
tilting it away from you to permission excess steam to escape.
Remove drumsticks from soup cut meat from the bone. Cut the meat into
1-inch chunks; return it to the pot. Discard the bone, or reserve it for
stock. Stir in the pas, corn, and parsley; boil over medium heat until
cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Makes: 6 servings.
Preparation time: About 45 minutes.
Cooking time: About 15 minutes.