This plate of mixed greens is such an extraordinary dish to make whether you’re engaging, hoping to inspire, or simply require a serving of mixed greens that is really tasty and filling. Halloumi and hummus are a characteristic match made in paradise.
- 4 zucchinis, cut lengthways
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ocean salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp za’atar flavor mix
- 250g halloumi, cut lengthways into 1cm thick cuts
- 4 tbsp great quality hummus
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- bunch of new parsley, hacked
- ½ lemon, squeezed
1. Pre-warm stove to 180°C or 360°F. Line a preparing plate with heating paper.
2. Orchestrate the cut zucchinis on the preparing plate and sprinkle with 2 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle with ocean salt, pepper and za’atar zest. Broil in broiler for 30 minutes, or until the point when the zucchinis are brilliant.
3. In the interim, warm 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium warmth. Add cuts of halloumi to the skillet. Broil for 2– 3 minutes, or until the haloumi is brilliant on one side, and afterward flip and sear on the opposite side. When the two sides are brilliant, kill the dish. Put aside.
4. Spread the hummus on a serving plate and include simmered zucchini cuts. Mastermind the halloumi and best with additional za’atar, sesame and pumpkin seeds. Trimming with new parsley and shower over lemon juice, to serve.