How to Make gur walay chawal
Today I will tell you a Great Gur Wale Chawal Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Gur Wale Chawal Recipe at home very easily.I actually test thisGur Wale Chawal at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Gur Wale Chawal Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Gur Wale Chawal full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Gur Wale Chawal Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 3 Cup Guard Sella Rice
- 250 gm Jaggery
- 6 Cardamoms
- 1 TSP Aniseed
- 20 gm Raisins
- 25 gm Cashew
- 20 gm Almonds
- 25 gm Coconut
- 300 gm Butter
- 2 TSP Cooking Oil
- First of all, in a medium bowl, add water, guard Sella Rice. Soaked these for 90 Minutes in the water.
- Next, add water, cooking oil in a medium pan.
- Let them warm Then add soaked Rice. Let them half boiled After this, add butter, let it melt.
- Now cook it for 2 minutes by adding cardamom & Aniseeds It’s time to make Jaggery Syrup.
- Add Jaggery in the above-prepared mixture and prepare Jaggery Syrup.
- And then add boiled Rice & Cook it for a while It’s time for garnishing. Add Cashew, Coconut, Almonds, Raisins, cook them for a while and simmer it for 15 minutesYour Tasty Gur Waly Chaawal is ready to serve.