Green Salad With Pears
Today I will tell you a Great Green Salad With Pears you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Salad With Pears recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Green Salad With Pears at home very easily.
I actually test this Salad With Pears Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Green Salad in your home. I am telling you all about green Salad With Pears Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the green salad with apple recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
For The Dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Leaves from 1 large head of red leaf lettuce
- 1 large, ripe pear, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, shallot, salt, pepper, and oil a large bowl until emulsified.
- For the salad:
- Place the lettuce in a very large mixing bowl and toss with the dressing until coated.
- Divide the dressed lettuce among individual plates. Top each portion with slices of pear, blue cheese crumbles, and pecan pieces. Serve right away.
- NOTE: Toast the pecan pieces in a very small, dry skillet over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, 5 to 6 minutes. Too-Cool completely before using.