Greek Salad with Chicken
- Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 TB Signature Spices Old World Greek Seasoning
- 1 lb green leaf lettuce, cleaned
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tomato, sliced
- and ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the salad dressing in a container with a lid.
- Shake well and chill.
- Preparethe salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Salt and pepper the chicken, grill until juicesrun clear.
- Slice the chicken and add to the salad.
- Toss the salad with 1/3 of thedressing and serve.