How to Make Bombay Biryani
Today I will tell you a Great Grapefruit Salad you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Grapefruit Salad recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Salad Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Grapefruit Salad Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Grapefruit Salad Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Grapefruit Salad full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Grapefruit Salad Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Cooking Time: 35
Serves : 3
- 2/3 cup dry farro
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- Juice of half a grapefruit
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with a reusable silicone sheet.
- Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients, then (if you have a fine-mesh strainer only) pour all the mixture over the chickpeas and mix till combined.
- Pour remaining vinaigrette over a fine sieve into a second medium bowl and reserve. (If you don’t have a sieve, just reserve about 4-5 tbsp vinaigrette before coating chickpeas).
- Transfer coated chickpeas to a prepared medium pan. Sprinkle the chickpeas with 2 tsp salt and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Set aside on a wire rack when done baking.
- Meanwhile, cook the farro according to package instructions.
- Next, combine the chopped cilantro, sliced radishes, cooked farro, roasted chickpeas, and reserved vinaigrette.
- If desired, sprinkle with hemp seeds before serving.