Gobi Manchurian Recipe Easy
Today I will tell you a Great Gobi Manchurian you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Gobi Manchurian Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Gobi Manchurian Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Gobi Manchurian Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Gobi Manchurian increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Serve: 3-4 persons
- Cauliflower 350g
- 3 tbsp corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Flour
- Salt to t taste
- Water as required
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- 2 green Chilies
- ½ cup Spring onion
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 4 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp White pepper
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Mix boiled cauliflower, corn flour, flour, salt and water in a medium bowl, coat well and keep it aside.
- Fry cauliflower pieces in a medium pan on medium flame until crispy golden.
- In another medium, pan adds oil, garlic, green chili, onion and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce, salt, white pepper, black pepper and mix it well.
- In a medium blow mix 1 tbsp of corn flour and half cup water to make cornflour mixture.
- Now add corn flour mixture into the sauce and mix well until thickens.
- Add cauliflower and spring onion and mix well, cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onion and serve.