Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Today I will tell you a Great Easy Tandoori Chicken Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss Chicken Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Tandoori Chicken Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Easy Tandoori Chicken Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Easy Tandoori Chicken Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Chicken Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Tandoori Chicken Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Today I am sharing the most delicious chicken recipe that will be prepared without tandoor or oven. I will use simple Tawa / skillet to make this mouthwatering chicken tandoori. The taste will be similar to tandoor style chicken due to coal smoke.
You can watch a recipe tutorial to quickly follow step by step recipe. It’s an “easy tandoori chicken recipe” that you can quickly make at home on Tawa. So let ‘s move at Hinz Cooking kitchen studio and make this recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
- Chicken – 1/2 KG
- Yoghurt – one Tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
- Onion Paste – one Tsp
- Salt – To Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – one Tsp
- Turmeric – one Tsp
- Lemon Juice – one Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – oneTspp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – one Tsp
- Butter – one Tbsp
- Coal – one Piece for smoke
- In a bowl, add yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste, onion paste, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, lemon juice, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well using a whisk.
- Now add chicken in a bowl and mix all the ingredients to coat chicken.
- Marinate chicken for 1 hour.
- After an hour, in a frying pan, brush 1 tbsp of butter and heat it up.
- Place chicken pieces on the pan and cook on low medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes from one side.
- Now turn the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken marination and cover the pan on low heat for 15 minutes.
- After that fried chicken on high heat.
- Give a smoke with ignited coal.
- Ignite a piece of coal on fire and place on aluminium foil and keep it in the middle of the pan.
- Drizzle oil on coal to make it smoky.
- Cover the pan for 5 minutes to make it smoke and penetrate the taste of tandoor.
- Now serve the chicken with grill onions.