Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 TB Signature Spices Vindicator
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cups celery, chopped
- 4 croissants
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney and the Signature Spices Vindaloo.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Poach the chicken in salted water for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When the chicken is chilled dice the meat and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the walnuts, raisins, and celery and mix well.
- Moisten the salad with the curry dressing.
- Cut the croissants in half.
- Fill each with chicken salad and serve.