Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup
Today I will tell you a Great Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make this recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this recipe in your home. I am telling you all about these recipe ingredients and Method. I am sure that this recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
This recipe is so wonderful!
Makes: 8 servings
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup uncooked kluski or other egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a big saucepan, heat butter over medium-big heat sautes carrot and celery until tender, 5-6 minutes. Stir in flour until blended slowly add broth, cream, and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened 1-3 minutes.
- Stir in noodles. Reduce heat simmer, uncovered, as far as noodles are al dente, 8-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. And at last Add remaining ingredients cook and stir until turkey is fiery through and cheese is melted.