Today I will tell you a Great Chicken Masala Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss the Chicken Masala Recipe recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Chicken Masala Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Masala Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Masala Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Chicken Masala Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Chicken Masala increases your love with your family and relation.
- Oil – 1.5 Tbsp
- Chicken Pieces – 7
- Onion (Chopped) – 1 Medium Size
- Grated Ginger Garlic – 2 Tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
- Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Water – 70 ml
- Tomatoes – 2 Medium (chopped)
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
- Green Chilies – 2
- Julienne Ginger – a few slices
- In a medium pan, add oil and heat it up.
- Add chicken pieces on high temperatures to close chicken pores.
- Slightly fry chicken pieces and take it out.
- Now in the same oil, add chopped onion and saute on medium temperature until it gets light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste.
- Also add spices, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, and salt.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add 70 ml water and cover for 5 minutes to soften the spices.
- Now add tomatoes and blend in curry.
- Next, add fried chicken and mix well all spices on high heat.
- Cook for a few minutes on high heat to penetrate the spice flavor.
- Now add water 1/2 cup and sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Mix well.
- Cover for 25 minutes.
- Now check chicken if there is excess water then evaporate on high heat.
- Garnish with green chilies and julienne ginger.