Chicken Cheese Sandwich
Today sharing a very simple and very easy chicken and Chicken Cheese Sandwich recipe that you can quickly prepare in 5-7 minutes. Recommended for breakfast or as tea-time snacks. Easy to make and yummy to eat. Try this!! you will love it.
Sandwiches can be prepared in a variety of ways but this recipe is very-simple, very-easy, very-quick, healthy and nutritious. In place of mayonnaise or any creamy ingredients, I used simple yoghurt. If you are on a diet then you can also make this sandwich with brown bread.
At Hinz cooking, you will find the variation in chicken recipes so if you are looking something other then explore the best recipe collection.
So let’s move to Hinz Kitchen and make this Cheese Sandwich. You can also share this best recipe to your friend and family!
- Yoghurt – One Tbsp
- Carrots – 1/3 Cup
- Chicken – 1/3 Cup
- Cheese – 1/3 Cup
- Salt – To Taste
- Black Pepper – 1/3 Tsp
- Bread Slices – 6
- Butter – To Toast
- In a medium bowl, add beaten yoghurt, Also add chopped carrots, chicken and cheese.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread Chicken Cheese paste on bread slices.
- Cover with another slice to make a sandwich.
- Now toast the bread.
- In a medium pan, brush fresh butter.
- Place sandwich on very-low heat.
- As the marks come up from one side then flip it over and give a mark from another side.
- Now shift on board, give it a diagonal cut and serve!!