How to Make Bombay Biryani
Today I will tell you a Great Chicken BBQ Recipes Easy you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Chicken BBQ Recipes Easy in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Chicken BBQ Recipes Easy at home very easily.
I actually test this BBQ Recipe at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this BBQ Recipe in your home. I am telling you all about Chicken BBQ Recipes Easy full ingredients and Method. I am sure that BBQ increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 3 servings
Ingredients for Chicken BBQ Handi
- 500 gm Chicken boneless
- Salt (As Needed)
- 3 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Add 1 tsp Red Chili Crushed
- or add 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- And then add 1 tsp Hot Spices Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Yellow food Color
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 6-7 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- Or add 6 tomatoes for Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- and then add 1 tbsp Almond, Cashew and Pistachio Powder
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander chopped
- And add 1 tbsp Butter
- In a medium bowl, add chicken, salt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, red chili crushed, red chili powder, hot spices powder, black pepper powder, yellow color, cooking oil and mix it well. Keep in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- And Now, grill the marinated chicken.
- In a medium cooking pan, add cooking oil, onion, green chili, ginger garlic paste and saute it.
- And then add tomato puree, salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After that add grilled chicken, almond, cashew and pistachio powder, cream, chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now cook for 5 minutes.
- And then add green coriander for garnishing and butter.
- Now Chicken BBQ Handi now ready to serve.