Chicken Badami Korma Recipe
Today I will tell you a great chicken Badami Korma you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this Badami Korma Recipe in a step by step full detail. Read the article at the end and after that, you will able to make Chicken Badami Korma Recipe at home very easily.
I actually test this Chicken Badami Korma at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make this Badami Korma in your home. I am telling you all about Badami Korma Recipe full ingredients and Method. I am sure that the Chicken Badami Korma Recipe increases your love with your family and relation.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
White Badami Qorma
- Ingredients for Onion Paste
- 3-4 Boiled Onions (sliced shape)
- 3-4 Green Chilies
Ingredients for White Badami Qorma:
- 1/2 Cup Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepared Onion Paste (As Needed)
- 700 gm chicken
- 200 gm Nestle Milk Pack Yogurt
- Salt (As Needed)
- White Pepper (As Needed)
- 10-12 pieces Almonds (ground)
- 100 gm Nestle Milk pack Cream
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Green Chilies & Almonds (As Needed for garnishing)
Directions for Onion Paste
1. Add boiled onions, green chilies in a bowl & blend with the help of a blender
2. Onion Paste is ready
Directions for white Badami Qorma:
1. Add Cooking Oil in a medium pan, then add ginger garlic paste & fry for a while.
2. Now add ground onions or (onion paste), mix well then add chicken.
3. Add Nestle yogurt, salt, white pepper, almonds, cook it for 5-7 minutes on low flame.
4. Add fresh Nestle milk pack cream, garam Masala.
6. Complete garnishing by adding chopped fresh green chilies, & almonds.
7. Serve with Raita or Naan.