Today I will tell you a Great Chapli Kebab Recipe you can easily make this recipe at home. I am going to discuss this recipe in detail. Read this article at the end and after that, you will able to make this recipe at home very easily.
I actually test Chapli Kebab at home, you can,t believe that it is very delicious and tasty. Let,s go together and make Chapli Kebab in your home. I am telling you all about these Chapli Kebab ingredients and Method. I am sure that this Chapli Kebab increases your love with your family and relation. Choose your family’s favorite flavor, and feel free to use a cheese blend alternatively f the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. More add-in suggestions in the tips and variations under the recipe.
This recipe is so wonderful!
Prep Time: 15 mins
How to make Chapli kabab Recipe
Chapli Kebab Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- Add 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried pomegranate arils
- ½ tablespoon fennel seeds
- Add ½ tablespoon red chilli flakes
- And add ½ tablespoon Kashmiri chilli powder for color
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Or add ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ADd½ teaspoon black salt
- Salt to taste
For Chapli Kebab
- ½ mince (Mutton or beef)
- 1 large (150 gram) onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon cornflour, more for dusting
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Or then add 2 tablespoons chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cream
- ANd add 1 large tomato
- Oil or clarified butter to fry
Chapli Kebab Instructions
For Spice Mix
Roast cumin, coriander, dried pomegranate aril and fennel seed in a pan for 2 minutes until fragrant, crushed them lightly to get a coarse powder. Set aside. Next, roast remaining spices red chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, red chilli flakes, turmeric, black pepper, ginger powder and black salt for 1 minute.
Mix crushed and powder spices well-adjusted to make chapli kabab spice mix.
For chapli kabab In a big bowl take mince, spice mix, and ingredients of chapli kabab except for tomato. And then Mix well until mince gets a dough like consistency. Marinate for 550 minutes. (Preferably 5-6 hours.)
And then Roll balls of kabab and flatten with hands. (Remember Chapli Kebab will shrink upon frying.) Slice tomato and embed a tomato slice on each kabab. Alternately, you can be chopped tomato and embed chopped tomato in kabab Recommended).
Dust kabab lightly in corn flour. Shallow fry Chapli Chapli Kebab in oil or clarified butter for 3-4 minutes on the intermediate flame until crispy.
Chapli Kabab Pakistani Recipe Step by step with Photos
Roast whole spices (coriander, cumin, pomegranate and fennel seeds) for 3 minute. Then crush them coarsely in a mortar or in a grinder.
Roast powdered spices (red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, turmeric, ginger powder, garlic powder, and black salt) for a few seconds. (Kashmiri chilli and black pepper not visible in the photo please add it as well.)
Mix coarse powder and fine powder together to develop your chapli Chapli Kebab spice mix.
That’s the mince.
And then Add onions, clarified butter, cream, chapli kabab spice mix, corn flour, green chillies, ginger and garlic, fresh coriander to the mince.
Mix well, And add pepper and Kashmiri chilli and salt at this stage.
Marinate for 50 minutes at least. (Preferably 5-6 hours in the fridge.)
Do a test on a pan accommodate spices and salt if required.
Before frying Chapli Kebab, roll out a patty (Chapli Kebab) from mince dough and embed a slice of tomato in each patty.
Each Chapli Kebab patty in corn flour. ( The patty will shrink upon cooking. Chapli kabab is usually thick and big Chapli Kebab, we prefer a normal single serving size.)
You may chop a tomato and embed chopped tomatoes in Chapli Kebab. ( This method as tomato slice slips out of Chapli Kebab very simply.)
Fry Chapli Kebab on normal heat for 3 minutes on each until golden, then turn heat to high and cook further for few minutes for crispy edges.
Chapli Kebab Serve hot with naan and chutney.
- You can make these Chapli Kebab two ways – we chose to grill it but more commonly it’s shallow fried in a fry-pan
- Add special ingredients such as coriander seeds and pomegranate seeds for an extra crunch.
- Chapli Kebab Serve these with fresh tomato slices, onion slices and top it off with coriander. Chapli Kebab can be served with a chutney and naan or even rice. We love having these on their own!
- Chapli Kebab can be the perfect beer food. Chapli Kebab make one bite site versions for game-days!