Cashew Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 1 TB oyster-flavored sauce
- 1 TB soy sauce
- 1 TB Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tsp Signature Spices Golden Thai Rub
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined,
- with tails intact
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 lb. snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup unsalted, roasted cashews
- In a mixing bowl, combine vegetable oil, oyster-flavored sauce, soy sauce, wine, Signature Spices Golden.
- Thai Rub and cornstarch; stir until smooth. Add shrimp, and vegetables; stir to coat evenly.
- In a large hot skillet that was coated with vegetable oil, stir fry the mixture until shrimps are cooked.
- Sprinkle with cashews.
- Serve over steamed or fried rice.