Caribbean Grilled Chicken Salad
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless
- or 1 TB Signature Spices Caribbean Rub
- and 1 bunch green leaf lettuce, cleaned and torn
- ¼ cup croutons
- or 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, diced
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/8 cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup green olives
- 1 cup Pinapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TB pancake syrup
- In a jar with a lid, combine all vinaigrette ingredients and chill.
- In small bowl, combine chicken and Signature Spices Caribbean Rub.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, then grill until chicken is cooked.
- In large salad bowl combine remaining ingredients, then add the chicken.
- Toss with the Signature Vinaigrette.